Clients living outside Australia

With his international experience John can act for clients act for clients who are living outside of Australia.

An Australian divorce can be obtained under the Australian Family Law Act so long as one of the parties to marriage is an Australian citizen or living permanently and legally in Australia or has lived in Australian legally for the past twelve months. The other party in the marriage need to have none of the these requirements. Therefore there are cases where parties can obtain an Australian divorce never having been to Australia.

John Miller is admitted as a solicitor of the Supreme Court of England and Wales and the High Court of New Zealand and has international experience working in a number of countries.

John Miller has the practical and professional experience to act for the clients which relate to Australia.

He can transmit most most documents (including court documents) to clients by email or fax and in the same way can ensure the clients properly receive information and help regarding their legal matters and there progress.